Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an innovative senior software engineer with strong software development background and solid experience in industry-standard technologies who will contribute towards all aspects of software development lifecycle.
• Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with limited assistance from the technical lead
• Contribute extensively in analysis, design and programming for major and minor software releases
• Document code consistently throughout the development process
• Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems
• Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers
• Research and recommend software tools to management
• Mentor junior developers in the team
Desired candidate profile:
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
• Good understanding of object oriented design.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and identify ambiguity and drive for clarity
• Capable of handling multiple tasks concurrently
• Minimum 4 to 6 years of hands on development experience
• C#, ASP.NET, XML Web Services, .NET Remoting, SQL Server 2008, SOAP, SSRS, .NET 3.5, WPF, WCF, Silverlight etc.
• Bachelor’s in Engineering/MCA